Sameday Health offers priority service to patients through door-to-door calls — Hometown Station | KHTS FM 98.1 & AM 1220 — Santa Clarita Radio
Sameday Health takes an innovative approach to medical care by allowing patients to avoid the hassles of healthcare in a traditional office environment. The company now offers a home visiting service, where healthcare professionals provide patient care in the comfort of their homes. Bringing back what used to be the “norm”, Sameday Health is changing the dynamics of the industry by taking this innovative approach to home healthcare.
“While door-to-door visits have always been geared towards the wealthy, Sameday Health’s door-to-door model aims to provide top-notch service at a more affordable price with a limited menu of services…administered by a dedicated team of qualified health professionals. Inspired by the needs of Sameday’s customers and the rapidly changing healthcare system, the new service meets patients where they are and where they want to be cared for.
New service sparked by the pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically transformed the way patients interact with healthcare. Fear of the virus has prompted medical professionals to change their business model to accommodate social distancing and stay-at-home orders. Healthcare facilities have embraced new technology to provide streamlined processes and virtual visits while improving the overall patient experience during one of the most unprecedented times in recent history. Sameday Health recognized this new demand, prompting it to expand its services to include home visits.
Felix Huettenbach, CEO and co-founder of Sameday Health explains: “[We are] attentive to the needs of our customers, [and] it has become increasingly clear throughout the pandemic that there is a demand for more convenient and personalized care. He continues, “With our home call service, our clients can avoid discomfort and long wait times at the doctor’s office and receive intimate care in the comfort of their own home – on their schedule – for private medical issues like COVID-19 and STDs.
Home services available through Sameday Health
“Aiming to provide client-centered healthcare from the comfort of [a] home, hotel or place of business, the new service provides… highly personalized, convenient and ultra-private care… in select major cities and surrounding suburbs such as Los Angeles, New York, Denver, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, Washington DC , and more. The services offered at each office vary by location. here is a service overview patients can expect to receive.
Sameday Health offers rapid, non-invasive RT-PCR, rapid NAAT, and rapid antigen testing for COVID-19. Its services meet the gold standard for RT-PCR and rapid antigen testing.
- Non-invasive middle turbinate nasal swab test
- Administration by licensed professionals
- Limited contact in a safe environment
- Processing in CLIA-certified laboratories
With Sameday Health’s easy-to-use portal, patients can get their results quickly after test collection. Patients can also receive a full lab report which can be used for travel to most countries in the world.
For STD testpatients have the option to select either the Twin STI Panel screen for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia or the Extended STI Panel screen for Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV 1, HIV 2, Herpes type 1, herpes type 2, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
Through home visits, patients can receive discreet and rapid STD testing to ensure they are maintaining optimal health. If any issues are detected, patients are connected with a medical professional via a virtual appointment, where they can discuss a treatment plan.
IV drip therapy
In addition to STD screening, Sameday Health administers intravenous infusions at home which are formulated to quickly and effectively combat the side effects of common problems such as dehydration, brain fog, lack of sleep, etc. When vitamins are delivered directly into the bloodstream, the nutrients are available to the body for immediate use.
Patients can choose from four different intravenous therapies – Alleviate, Get Up & Go, Immunity and NAD+ – depending on their health needs.
- Mitigate IV: Relieves bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort and lower back pain
- Get Up and Go IV: Increases energy levels and metabolism, while burning fat faster
- IV immunity: Strengthens the immune system and improves overall health
- NAD+ IV: Improves mental clarity, alertness, concentration and memory, while increasing energy
Sameday Health IV drops help patients repair, rehydrate and renew.
Sameday Health also offers a wide selection of home wellness injections to help maintain a higher level of health and general well-being. As a method of preventative medicine, these injections are helpful in warding off short and long term illnesses and can provide immediate relief from a number of health conditions.
Sameday Health injections include the following:
- Immunity Boosting Injection (all-in-one): Strengthens the immune system and improves overall health
- Energy Injection: Increases energy levels, focus and metabolism with super vitamin B12
- Muscle stimulation injection: Burn fat fast, boost metabolism and improve energy levels
- Weight loss boost injection: Support weight loss goals and burn body fat, turning it into energy, with a lipotropic injection of amino acids and B vitamins
- Boost Beauty Injection: Helps improve healthy hair, skin and nails
Same day health checks are laboratory-tested screenings that look for certain biological markers, levels of vitamins, proteins, and other molecules through the collection and analysis of urine or blood samples. Currently, home health assessments are only available in Los Angeles and include the following:
- Panel of male hormones: Tests for male hormones that are vital for the health of reproductive organs, muscle size and strength, bone growth, libido and sperm production
- Panel of female hormones: Tests female hormones essential for reproduction, cholesterol control, bone strength, brain and heart function, and skin and tissue health
- So Cal Allergy Sign: Tests for allergens that can cause unwanted symptoms such as itchy throat, watery eyes and sneezing.
- General wellness screen: Provides important insight into overall health by measuring the amount of each type of lipid in the blood; helps determine the risk of heart attack, stroke and other problems caused by cardiovascular disease
- Food allergy sign: Assesses the presence of allergy-related antibodies (immunoglobulin E) in the blood specific to foods, including corn, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, shrimp, egg whites, clams, cod, cow’s milk, soy, rice, barley, lobster and sesame seeds
- Vitamin Panel: Measures the amount of Vitamin B9, B12, D, Magnesium and Ferritin in the body; checks blood levels of essential vitamins to identify any deficiencies and determine if supplements are needed
- Thyroid panel: Measures the proper functioning of the thyroid gland to ensure proper conversion of nutrients into energy and proper regulation of body temperature, heart rate and brain function
- Inflammation panel: Looks for markers of inflammation to detect its presence in the body, which could be caused by injury or infection, as well as a number of diseases, including autoimmune diseases and cancer
- Diabetes screening: Detects type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes, looking specifically for high blood sugar levels, elevated HbA1c, and urine ketones
How the call-to-home service works
Patients can make an appointment at home either on the Sameday Health website or app. After the patient completes a questionnaire, a nurse is dispatched to the home to administer the necessary service, often within an hour.
For those who need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, simply contact the team. However, Sameday Health requires at least 2 hours notice to avoid canceling nurses already in transit.
All services are provided at home and results are delivered through the Sameday Health portal. Once the results are ready for viewing, patients are notified by email or SMS. If concerns arise in the results, patients are encouraged to book a virtual appointment with a provider.
Some of the services provided through House Calls are covered by insurance; however, patients should first check with their insurance provider to confirm coverage.
Take a patient-centered approach
Time is precious and the new House Calls service offered by Sameday Health helps patients save time while receiving high-quality medical care. The process is simple and allows patients to skip the previously dreaded queues and receive care in the comfort of their own home from a team of leading healthcare professionals trained to put patients first. This new service promises to revolutionize the healthcare industry by returning to the age-old tradition of doctors doing home visits – with the addition of innovative technology that allows patients to schedule visits and review results in online or via app.
About Sameday Health
Sameday Health is a nationwide healthcare provider which specializes in personalized medical treatment and focuses on providing convenient and accessible healthcare services through same-day healthcare. Sameday Health offers patients access to various services, such as COVID-19 testing; vitamin injections; intravenous infusions; STD test; Panel tests; and virtual urgent care visits.
Sameday Health medical services are available at any of the company’s more than 40 clinics in 13 states, through virtual appointments and through home visits. The company specializes in delivering transformative patient-centered care through a caring and collaborative team of professionals, including best-in-class physicians.